OPTIMA Building Service S.L, as a company that develops specialized services in plant maintenance, plant projects and energy efficiency studies, meets the requirements and expectations agreed with its customers and the corresponding legal and/or regulatory requirements.
The main objective of OPTIMA Building Service S.L. is to carry out a high quality service. To this end, the Management leads, facilitates and establishes the measures that lead to the implementation and continuous improvement of the processes, in order to provide its customers with the satisfaction of optimal results of quality and cost in the service provided.
Therefore, OPTIMA Building Service S.L. is committed to meet the following general objectives:
- Promote the maintenance and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System, ensuring the availability of all the resources deemed necessary for the strengthening and achievement of the system.
- Systematically monitor each and every relevant factor on which the Quality of facility maintenance services, plant projects and energy efficiency studies depend.
- Maintain a high level of innovation in the development and provision of maintenance services in order to ensure continuous improvement.
- Motivate, in terms of quality, all our employees.
- Comply with all specifications, standards, legal or other requirements established for the service to be satisfactory at all levels of its provision.
- To foster communication among our workers, as an instrument and outlet to the full human creative potential of our organization.