The objective of this policy is to inform interested parties about the different treatments carried out by this organization through the website and that affect their personal data in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
1. IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER:
The organization OPTIMA BUILDING SERVICE S.L, domiciled in C/ SAN NICOLAS Nº 3 3º B (28320 PINTO) MADRID, with N.I.F. B88413752, contact telephone +34919397760 and e-mail email@example.com.
2. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
USERS/NAVIGATORS OF THE RESPONSIBLE WEBSITE.
We will process your personal data providedthroughour web formsto:
- Respond to requests, complaints and incidents transmitted through our contact channels incorporated in the website.
- Understand the behavior of the navigator within the web in order to detect possible computer attacks on our web.
- Comply with legal obligations that are directly applicable and regulate our activity.
- To protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
- If applicable, sending commercial communications regarding the goods or services that make up our activity. , and/or news or newsletters related to our sector.
3. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING.
USERS/NAVIGATORS ON THE WEBSITE OF THE CONTROLLER.
- In the consent you have given us to treat your data with the indicated purposes. Refusal to provide your personal data will make it impossible to process your data for the aforementioned purposes.
- To comply with the legal obligations that apply to us. In this case, the data subject may not refuse to process personal data.
- In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business and career avoiding attacks on our website. In this case, the data subject may not refuse to process personal data, although he may exercise, where appropriate, the rights recognized in paragraph eight of this policy.
4. DEADLINES OR DATA RETENTION CRITERIA.
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were initially collected.
Once the data cease to be necessary for the processing in question, they shall be duly blocked and, where appropriate, made available to the competent public administrations and bodies, judges and courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, during the limitation period for actions that may arise from the relationship with the customer and/or legally provided retention periods.
5. AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PROFILING.
The website does not make automated decisions or profiles.
During the period of processing of your personal data, organisation may transfer your data to the following recipients:
- Judges and Courts
- State Security Forces and Bodies.
Other competent public authorities or bodies, where the controller has a legal obligation to provide personal data.
7. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS.
The organization does not perform any International Data Transfer
Data subjects may exercise at any time and totally free of charge the rights of access, rectification and deletion, as well as request that the processing of their personal data be limited, oppose it, request the portability of these (where technically possible) or withdraw consent, and where appropriate, not be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
To do so, you can use the forms provided by the organization, or send a letter to the postal address or email above. However, you may be asked for your ID or any other similar document in order to prove your identity, provided that this cannot be done by other less intrusive means.
If you feel that your rights regarding the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can submit a complaint to the competent Data Protection Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) through its website www.agpd.es.
In compliance with article 21 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, can unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject “UNSUBSCRIBE”.
9. ACCURACY OF DATA.
The data subject guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date; undertaking to report any changes in the data provided, by the channels enabled for this purpose and indicated in point one of this policy. It shall be liable for any damage or injury, both direct and indirect, that it may cause as a result of the breach of this obligation.
In the event that the user provides third party data, declares that it has the consent of the interested parties and undertakes to pass on the information contained in this clause, exempting the organisation from any liability arising from failure to fulfil this obligation.
10. SOCIAL NETWORKS
Social networks are part of the daily life of many Internet users, and for them the Entity has created different profiles in some of them.
All users who visit our website have the opportunity to join our social networks or groups.
11. AMENDMENTS/ UPDATING
If you have questions about this policy, you can contact OPTIMA BUILDING SERVICE S.L. through the following email email@example.com
Last reviewed, November 16, 2022