In accordance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and electronic commerce, the
following information is provided:
You are visiting the website https://www.optimabs.es owned by OPTIMA BUILDING SERVICE S.L, with registered office at C/ SAN NICOLAS Nº 3 3º B (28320 PINTO) MADRID, with N.I.F. B88413752, registered in the Madrid Commercial Register, Registration 1, Volume 39322, folio 20, sheet M-698333, hereinafter the HOLDER.
You may contact the Holder by any of the following means:
Phone: +34 919397760
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Through this document we inform you of the terms and conditions that regulate the access and use of the Owner’s websites and mobile app applications, as well as of the services and contents associated with such sites and applications (hereinafter also the/s site or mobile websites and app).
The access or use of any interested party to a website and/or app of the Owner, implies that the interested party acquires the status of “user” and with such condition, a series of rights and obligations.
It is your responsibility to access the legal conditions inserted in this website and read them carefully, as well as the privacy policies, cookies or, where applicable, conditions of sale.
- You visit them whenever you intend to access or use the services and contents of the site and
- Print or store a copy on your system.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
This website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to the Owner or its licensors to which the User may have access.
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration required to access certain services or content. In such registration the User shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the User may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (for example, chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the Owner offers through its portal and on an enunciative but not limited basis, not to use them to:
- Engaging in illegal, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminating racist, xenophobic, pornographic and illegal content or propaganda promoting terrorism or violating human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the Owner, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use other users’ email accounts and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially in sending unsolicited emails.
The Holder reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or security or that, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, the Owner will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Owner owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or text; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the Holder or its licensors.
All rights reserved by us. Under the second paragraph of articles 8 and 32.1 of the Law on Intellectual Property, reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the manner in which they are made available, are expressly prohibited, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the Owner.
EXCLUSIÓN OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
The User acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is under his sole responsibility. Specifically, the Holder does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the User.
- Infringement of current legislation by the User or third parties and, in particular, intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause the
computer system of the User or third parties. It is up to the User, in any case, to have adequate tools
for the detection and disinfection of these elements
- Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where applicable, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may perform.
- Damage to computer equipment during access to the website and damage to Users caused by failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages arising from circumstances that occurred by chance or force majeure.
If there are forums, the use of them or other similar spaces, it should be taken into account that the
messages reflect only the opinion of the User who sends them, who is solely responsible. The Owner is not
responsible for the content of messages sent by the User.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
The Owner reserves the right to make without prior notice any modifications that it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add so many contents and services that are provided through it, as the way in which they appear represented or located in their portal.
The validity of these conditions will depend on your exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are included in https://www.optimabs.es the Owner shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case shall the Owner assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any such hyperlinks and other websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
RIGHTS OF EXCLUSION
The Owner reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior warning, at his or her request or by a third party, to those users who breach the content of this legal notice.
The Owner will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the Owner and the User shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals of the consumer and user.
This website directs its services to users over 18 years. Minors of this age are not allowed to use our services and should not therefore send us their personal data. We inform that if such a circumstance occurs, the Owner is not responsible for the possible consequences that may result from the breach of the notice that is established in this same clause
SECURITY MEASURES – SSL
The Holder has contracted for its website an SSL certificate («Secure Sockets Layer»).
An SSL certificate protects all personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information being transmitted, such as from any of the website’s contact forms to the server, or the data entered for the subscription of newsletters or access to protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, activating the “https” protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user’s browser.
Last revision: November 16, 2022